[tcb] Re: Still in exile

  • From: "Julie Maroney" <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:30:21 -0500

Trey,

I don't know if this applies to you or not but my husband had bumper
stickers made up for me that read 2 Vicious 2 B a Hippie.  I have
extras.

Julie

On 7/17/07, vw1971 <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm flying up to Colorado tomorrow to hopefully drive back a new bus...I
think I am going way past the dark side on this one. Mark what's past the
dark side? Is there such a place oh I know. It's called a black hole.....

Stay tuned... Chris the fingers are looking good these days , thanks for
asking... I went to the doctor this morning..

I might be coming home through Phoenix, there's a (pre) Burning Man Party
this weekend...... I got some friends wanting me to go...... this would be
an initiation into their group...They think I am a hippie since I've drive
VW buses..... "Aren't you suppose to have hair to be included into the
hippie stereotyped" I guess I need a hippie wig......

Dee is freaking out about the next 4-5 days ....

Trey (you only live once)

On 7/17/07, Mark Sawyer < mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I always enjoy company while I'm working on stuff in the garage.
>

> Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
>

> Denis, I'm hurt my sorry attempt at humor has once again gone unanswered.
Anyway anything planned for this weekend in the Houston area? Trey hows the
hand? Mark I may be free to help out on the Gia wednesday if you would like
some help. Bus is still running had a nice visit with Joe and the Houston
gang on Saturday but the rain kept us from the saturday show.

 From: < coocoo@xxxxxxx>
> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> CC: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [tcb] Re: Still in exile
> Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:13:01 -0400
> >It's up in the garage. Root Beer Goldfake '68 Vert with Auto stick.
> >

> >---- sammie smith < bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Where is the Ghia? I didn't even know Denis had a Ghia.
> > >
> > > coocoo@xxxxxxx wrote: Carpet? There is supposed to be carpet?

finally able to send E-mail while on the road. Jan is off in Ft worth or
somewhere with the two little dogs while Lillie and I are at Chuck's house
in Athens. We can't go home until the floors are done on Thursday.

with the fireworks show, and driving the friggin' thing around and me
getting a big swolen blood vessel in my forehead from selling it so cheap.
Well, last night he's all "come here and look at this!" I don't want to
look, but what are ya gonna do. He reaches in and turns on the dome light.
Not only does he get in and drive it around, the dome light works! The dome
light on Murray doesn't work but Chuck's new bus has everything!

 PC Magazine's 2007 editors' choice for best web mail—award-winning Windows
Live Hotmail.