[tcb] Some folks you just can't help?

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 01:21:11 -0700 (PDT)

Thanx for all the great advice ,the wealth of talent
on this list is awsome a;ong with the generosity of
the folks offering the advice , all the advice given
,seems very reasonable that it could be the problem
,I/m gonna back off awile till I get someone to look
at it, It's hard to get with people when I work 2 tp
11 and they work 8 to 5 . anyway my point of this
whole email is , after all the advice , tonite at 2:30
am I ran out of gas about 10 miles from the house , I
guess all my short test runs added up the milage ,
Heck theres somethin funny about everything isn't
there? i'm gonna keep to the short trips till We get
serious with a mechenic, Thanx to all and stay tuned.
Ronnie ,glad Sparky is runnin better.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone
H.B.B