[tcb] Re: So Bodean will get a ride. What about the other DACsters?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:30:41 -0500

it's 20-30 minutes.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: sammie smith
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 4:42 PM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: So Bodean will get a ride. What about the other DACsters?

  How far is it to Way Out from your house Denis?

  Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    i asked denis earlier, basically i think what is going to happen is if you
    want to go tell me and i will call up there and see if who wants to go can
    convoy up. the main problem denis mentioned was the fact that derrick will
    be at denis' house.

    >From: Neil McGlothin
    >To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    >Subject: [tcb] Re: So Bodean will get a ride. What about the other
    >DACsters?
    >Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:45:14 -0700 (PDT)
    >
    >Are we gonna run out to his place Saturday for a look
    >around? I could use some stuff for the 58...
    >--- Denis Dodson wrote:
    >
    > > C'mon up. The guy from Wayout Salvage will be here.
    > > He'll bring some hinges

    Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the i'm Initiative now.
    It's free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07

PM