[tcb] Re: So Bodean will get a ride. What about the other DACsters?

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:23:06 -0500

if it rains i will have to duct tape over my rear hatch and i am still going ;-) just bungee cord it shut and come.

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: So Bodean will get a ride. What about the other DACsters?
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:39:36 -0400

I would have to go with no back door. My garage door viciously attacked my bus, bending my hinges so my rear hatch doesn't close. I bet the real men don't have THAT to contend with! I need hinges.