[tcb] Re: Sharon

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 07:39:18 -0500

You guys are all so sweet- I'll drive the golf( I'll just stay in the rear
of the cruise all shameful & discreet) and I'll take that feather bed Denis
if you don't mind, I have a tent somewhere in the attic. I sleep best with
the TV going.
Lets discuss food- what do you want us to bring Denis? Don't just say cider.
That's a lot of people to feed. Throw out the pancake mix from last year-
you heard about the pancake mold killing someone? An actual true story on
the internet that's the weird part.