[tcb] Re: Sharon

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 08:50:30 -0500

Hey, what time are you leaving that wedding, wedding boy, sissy? 6 1/2 hours from Dallas to here. If you had finished your megasquirting, it would be 3 hours.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 08:37:41 -0500

Yea! I am glad that is all settled. Don't wory about bringing food, we can get what we need up here after you arrive. We have these really big buildings here that have food and stuff in 'em and they sell you what you get off the shelves and take to the lady at the cash register. We do!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>