[tcb] Re: Roger Waters Show

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 12:20:39 -0700 (PDT)

Its funny how settin' a bad example can back fire...
Good friend of mine in Little Rock decided to show his
(now EX) wife how disgustin' cigerette smokin' was by
startin' smokin' himself...
That was 20 years ago...he's just now been able to
kick the habit!
--- Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
body{font-family:
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:
#ffffff;color: black;}LOL,

Back in the 90s a guy I worked with came in one day
with a Bongo cut.  He had a problem with his son
having the Bongo so he thought
he'd be smart and get one himself so he could show his
kid how bad it looked.

It took about two months for it to grow back
correctly..

From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>

> I had a mohawk in the 1st or 2nd grade...most of you

> young fellers won't remember this, but Disney had a
> show every Sunday evenin'...one of the features was
> about the Mohawk indians...I told Mom I wanted a
hair
> cut like that...the principal made me wear a ball
cap
> until it grew back out...Didn't like school much
after
> that...well, school was okay, it wuz just the
> principal of the thing!
> --- Brian Denning wrote:
>

> > This is Evilbus Will right???? cause i just can't
> > picture it at all...you should pm me a picture of
> > you with a mowhawk so i can better get a grasp on
> > the reality of what you are saying.
> >
> ; > Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 11:17:50 -0500
> > From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [tcb] Re: Roger Waters Show
> >

> > Don't even go there. Let's just say that there was
> > time when I had a mohawk and was listening
> > to those groups. The Ramones weren't the best
> > however Killer Pussy, The Plasmatics and a few
> > others were worth the price of admission. I was
> > also in So. Cal. so the clubs always had new
talent.

> > Conway Twitty.. Sheesh, you punk kids nowadays
think
> > you know it all. My oldest son still can't figure
> > out why his dad has Led Zepplin on Vinyl... OG
> > Vinyl....
> >
> > There are photos, stashed, buried in vaults that
> > have me with a purple mohawk. I will save those
> > for my Preside ntial Library.

did

> > the

in
> > the
> > it...try
see
> > him
out
> > some

> > once

> > same

Roger

>  > &gt; >> >> Paul Smith

> > AOL
> > > >> >

> > >  >&gt;
> > > >>

> > E-mail for the greater good. Join the i?m
Initiative
> > from Microsoft.

> > Give to a good cause with every e-mail. Join the
i?m

http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?souce=EML_WL_