[tcb] Re: Roger Waters Show

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:25:38 -0700 (PDT)

I had a mohawk in the 1st or 2nd grade...most of you
young fellers won't remember this, but Disney had a
show every Sunday evenin'...one of the features was
about the Mohawk indians...I told Mom I wanted a hair
cut like that...the principal made me wear a ball cap
until it grew back out...Didn't like school much after
that...well, school was okay, it wuz just the
principal of the thing!
--- Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is Evilbus Will right???? cause i just can't
> picture it at all...you should pm me a picture of
> you with a mowhawk so i can better get a grasp on
> the reality of what you are saying.
>
> Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 11:17:50 -0500
> From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [tcb] Re: Roger Waters Show
>

> Don't even go there. Let's just say that there was a
> time when I had a mohawk and was listening
> to those groups.  The Ramones weren't the best
> however Killer Pussy, The Plasmatics and a few
> others were worth the price of admission.  I was
> also in So. Cal. so the clubs always had new talent.
>
> Conway Twitty.. Sheesh, you punk kids nowadays think
> you know it all.  My oldest son still can't figure
> out why his dad has Led Zepplin on Vinyl... OG
> Vinyl....
>
> There are photos, stashed, buried in vaults that
> have me with a purple mohawk.  I will save those
> for my Presidential Library.

http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?souce=EML_WL_
GoodCause