[tcb] Re: Request to the geniuses

  • From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 13:37:04 +0000

No relays (production) on a 63
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 08:26:29
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Request to the geniuses

have you checked to see how much voltage is going to them? might be a bad
connection or a relay or something like that.

i put the h4 bulbs on mine but i used the higher wattage "off road use only"
bulbs and they shine about like a normal headlight, the bad thing about
these is it can make your wires get hot, just to warn you of that.

>From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
>To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [tcb] Request to the geniuses
>Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 22:42:04 -0600
>
>I have not been happy with the brightness of my headlights. They are 12v
>sealed beam halogens, and my "brights" are very bright but my dims are just
>yellow. They are sooooo dim that I don't like driving with them. I have
>seen other splitties with yellow dims, so I don't think it is a unique
>thing.
>
>I bought a nifty headlight thingy that replaces the big scoop and allows
>for a H4 bulb, but I installed it tonight and the results are about
>identical. You can't even tell the difference between the old and the new.
>
>Mr ScirroccoRocket Boy, Chuck, who I thought was a genius and has done some
>pretty incredible things with the bus electrical system (ask me to show you
>the small nuclear device where my fusebox used to be) apparently has no
>clue with this.
>
>How can I make my dims brighter?

Download Messenger. Join the i’m Initiative. Help make a difference today.