[tcb] Request to the geniuses

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 22:42:04 -0600

I have not been happy with the brightness of my headlights. They are 12v sealed
beam halogens, and my "brights" are very bright but my dims are just yellow.
They are sooooo dim that I don't like driving with them. I have seen other
splitties with yellow dims, so I don't think it is a unique thing.

I bought a nifty headlight thingy that replaces the big scoop and allows for a
H4 bulb, but I installed it tonight and the results are about identical. You
can't even tell the difference between the old and the new.

Mr ScirroccoRocket Boy, Chuck, who I thought was a genius and has done some
pretty incredible things with the bus electrical system (ask me to show you the
small nuclear device where my fusebox used to be) apparently has no clue with
this.

How can I make my dims brighter?