[tcb] Re: Repop Hurst Bumpers

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 07:03:31 -0500

I didn't get mine from some of the current repop folks.  I found an OG
and a Repop during a hunt.  Two bumpers, one price.  The OG *may* go on
the Barndoor but I don't know yet.

Anyway,

email aircooled1963@xxxxxxxxx

-or-

send an email via thesamba to jeremyrockjock

There was also mention that Joe out of Iowa may be selling repops.  I
saw a set at Winter OCTO in 2006 however I haven't seen any production
sets yet.  He was looking for $1200 for a set but with trucks you might
as well bag the rear bumpers because they'll interfere with the gates
dropping.

He's making them.