[tcb] Re: Psychobilly pre-registration prizes!

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 21:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

! am committed...er, ah, should be committed to bein'
there around 02:00 or 03:00 or so...I'll be vewwey
quiet...

--- Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK all you lurkers out there, and I know there are
> some because I heard from a tcber in Lemoor CA named
> David Lemoor, so I know you're out there.
>
> If you write to me, here or P-mail and tell me if
> you're coming to the party the 26th of this month,
> and what vehicle you're bring, YOU WILL WIN A
> PRIZE!!!
>
> It might be anything from a pretty rock to a button
> of some kind or a live chicken. That may be the
> cheapest thing around here, a live chicken, but then
> we could get in trouble with the law over chicken
> abuse.
>
> OK no live chickens for Fred!
>
> We, apparently, will have T-shirts. I don't know how
> many we will have, that is up to the T-shirt
> committee.....Mark.
>
> So I'm meeting later today with the Prize Committee
> to detemine what we will award to Early Bird Worm
> Getters. Maybe a worm.

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com