[tcb] Re: Psychobilly pre-registration prizes!

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 13:22:01 -0500

Dan & I will be in our 71'bus with a big dog...

Mark your still waiting for a simpler design? Ed Head is the perfect design!!! That has to be on the T-Shirts.

I only want one prize, thank you. But I do want about $100 worth of fireworks.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>