[tcb] Post meeting

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCB TCB <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 23:03:03 -0700 (PDT)

I attended the Post meeting tonight.They discussed how our money would be spent
.They had $17,000 ,partly from us and from a BBQ cook off.training ammo,another
AED, 6-pads for the AED, and I'm sure alot of other stuff.One project of
interest to us .They're going to build another slab and put a table on it .On
that table will be a plack saying something to the effect that transporters at
the point provided the table and slab and will have a indenture of a vw symbol
pressed in the cement ala my shop.This idea came from the chief.Anyway we done
good. Also they want to cook us breakfast on Sunday morning. Also kids raffle
on Saturday afternoon.In the 5 year history of T@P we have donated no less than
$17,500.00.Please give yourself a pat on the back.

Paul Smith

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009