[tcb] Re: Post meeting

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 08:06:39 -0500

i'm now happy to say i was a part of that...congrats to allFrom:
mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: Post meetingDate:
Fri, 17 Oct 2008 12:46:13 +0000
Woo Hoo!!!

-------------- Original message -------------- From: singlecabboy
<sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> > I attended the Post meeting tonight.They discussed
how our money would be spent > .They had $17,000 ,partly from us and from a BBQ
cook off.training ammo,another > AED, 6-pads for the AED, and I'm sure alot of
other stuff.One project of > interest to us .They're going to build another
slab and put a table on it .On > that table will be a plack saying something to
the effect that transporters at > the point provided the table and slab and
will have a indenture of a vw symbol > pressed in the cement ala my shop.This
idea came from the chief.Anyway we done > good. Also they want to cook us
breakfast on Sunday morning. Also kids raffle on > Saturday afternoon.In the 5
year history of T@P we have donated no less than >
 $17,50
0.00.Please give yourself a pat on the back. > > Paul Smith > > > > H.B.B >
T.C.B > Transporters at the Point 6 October 9,10,and 11, 2009 >
See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your
life.