[tcb] Re: Pictures from Sammie

  • From: Ted Strother <teebug1943@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 02:55:49 +0000 (GMT)

Beautiful pictures Sammie sorry I could not be there, medical reasons   TED

On Sunday, 23 March 2014, 9:10, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

You're welcome Ronnie.  Hope everyone had fun.  And thanks for bringing the
Humbug.  That thing is really nice.  You did good.  Hey, and I hope you noticed
the velvet green SO-42 that showed up late.  How nice is that velvet green on a
stock SO-42.  Looks good doesn't it.  Can't wait to see yours.

From: Sammie Smith

Candid and unedited 157 photos from das Bluhend Gute Schau X
157 pictures
If "See Photos" doesn't work, try this:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=1BYtWLdoyaspy&emid=shareprintviewer&linkid=link5&cid=EM_sharview