[tcb] Bluhend Gute Schau

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 08:41:33 -0700 (PDT)

To all of my TCB friends:  Thanks so much for your support of the show.  We had
over 30 busses in attendance at the show and the campout in Mission Tejas
appeared to be more well attended than ever.  Heck; I don't to work the show, I
want to come out to Mission Tejas and have fun with all of you.

And a reminder:  We still have some unsold badges; if you would like one I will
hopefully have some left at the Texas Classic for sale or; if you wish you can
send me a check for $20 for the badge plus $2 for postage and I will mail you
one.  Make check payable to East Texas VEE-DUB club and send to me:  Sammie
Smith, 1801 York Dr. Nacogdoches, TX 75965.

And one more note:  Still tallying numbers but it looks like we raised over
$2,500 for the American Cancer Society.  Thanks guys and gals.