[tcb] Re: Parents are making me sell my bus

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 07:40:53 -0700 (PDT)

I vote for option number 2!
--- wuzmop@xxxxxxx wrote:

>  That sucks!
>

> Plan of action:
>
> Research similar years/styles/conditions and price
> it fairly
> Describe it honestly and throughly
> Be prepared to be asked a million questions and take
> a million pictures
> You probably want to stay away from overseas buyers.
> In my experience with that, it seems like a big
> pain.
> Save some of the money for your next bus.
>
> OR
>
> Price it too high and get no response and tell them
> you've tried to sell it but can't. ;)

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

 for the edge of your seat?
http://tv.yahoo.com/