[tcb] Re: Parents are making me sell my bus

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:16:33 -0700

Thanks for the chuckle.

My dad has always been against my having a bus. All through high school, sell
the bus, is the bus for sale, blah, blah, blah. I drove 6 teenagers all over
the place in my '65, and I do mean all over the place. I still have it. I had
young children, drove a '78, an '85, an '80 with them in it all over the
place... And at some point my dad could care less. Nothing ever happened.

You can do what your parents want, or you can do what you want. But parents
can't make you do anything you don't want to do.

Conrad (haven't sold my 65 bus for 25 years)