[tcb] Re: PSYCO BILLY 1

  • From: RHughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 16:30:49 -0500

Psyco Billy and International travel in one day - wow!

How's this for an international itinerary

Palestine
Athens
Paris

Killing a little time on a Friday afternoon at work, it looks like
according to Yahoo Maps. (their miles, times and average speeds)

The Woodlands to Huntsville - 43.2 miles in 67 minutes (39 MPH)
Huntsville to Crockett - 47.8 miles in 123 minutes (23 MPH)
Crockett to Palestine - 35.4 miles in 87 minutes (28 MPH)
Palestine to Athens - 34.8 miles in 76 minutes (27 MPH)
Athens to Sulphur Springs - 69.3 miles in 143 minutes (29 MPH)
Sulphur Springs to Paris - 37.8 miles in 78 minutes(29 MPH)
Paris to Hugo, Oklahoma - 26.1 miles in 47 minutes (33 MPH)
Hugo to Poteau - 120 miles in 172 minutes (41.8 MPH)
Poteau to Springdale, Ark. - 96.1 miles in 156 minutes (37 MPH)

510.5 miles & according to Yahoo = 15 hours and 49 minutes @ 33.6 MPH

Those are the Yahoo times, they must be driving a Volkswagen bus!

Drink plenty of fluids kids.

Ronnie

PS. Dan & Katrina you were averaging 48.6 MPH to make in 10 1/2 hours.

                      Dan Martin

                      <danandkatrinamart        To:       tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      in@xxxxxxx>               cc:

                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [tcb] Re: PSYCO BILLY
1
                      tcb-bounce@freelis

                      ts.org

                      08/06/2004 02:38

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      tcb

yep full blast!

On Aug 6, 2004, at 2:22 PM, Trey Jung wrote:

> Driving say 55-60 mph?=20
>

> Katrina and I made the trip up highway 19, 271,59,412 in 10 1/2 hours
> a=20
> couple weeks ago. We are thinking about 12 hours with the buses.

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.