[tcb] Kick Panels

  • From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 17:52:40 -0500

Hey Dan,
The kick panels fit great!  Way better than the OEM.

And what about insulation behind the kick panels?  1/4" Styrofoam, laying in
the bottom.  Awesome.

I went back with HEAT SHIELD INSULATION from JC Whitney and polyfill.  The
polyfill is to fill up the space for the speakers in the kick panels.  The guys
at Mobile One use it in base boxes, etc. and say it really helps the sound.
We'll see.

I bought some 1/8" plywood from Houston Hardwoods this AM for the ceiling of my
bus.  They have 5 ft x 5 ft pieces of Birch that should really look good.

I also went by Pinemont and made my monthly donation.   I drove past your shop
but no one was home.

Any news on the cruise??

See you later,

Ronnie