[tcb] POWER

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:51:16 -0500

I now have capacity for 16 window unit Air Conditioners. The only concession I
need to make is everyone needs to carry one 100' big assed extension cord.
Instead of having a real expensive guy making, what in the end, is still an
extension cord we made a plan where all the busses that need power will stay
close to the house, or within 100'.

So we will be cozy. Cozy is good.

My electrician told me that I have so much electrical power now that with all
the lights I could burn they would see it from the moon.

.

I want all you AC people to talk among yourselves and try to give me a baseball
figure on how many of yer buds have been swept up in this fad. This Air
Conditioner death cult. Is 16 way to many to plan on? Is it enough. There will
probably be 4 of you.

The change here from last year is going to be dramatic.