[tcb] Re: POWER!

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 10:58:41 -0400

When I was a full time musician, the best partys we ever had were when our
electric got cut off! They would last for days, until one of our buzzkill
girlfriends came up with the money to have it turned back on. Then everybody
would go home.

We learned how to recycle tea lights using towel strands for wicks! Good times.