[tcb] Re: Okay, Finally Got Tto See Little Miss Sunshine

  • From: Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 06:43:30 -0800 (PST)

We just saw it too.  It was a pretty nice bus.  The horn thing and clutch
problem are easily enough fixed.  I'll give credit to anybody brave enough to
travel 1400 miles round trip in an air cooled VW who doesn't even know how to
disconnect the horn.  I won't drive a VW any where without a few basic tools.
The movie was just OK, but the Bus was the redeeming factor.

j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  The movie sucked. No gratuitous
sex. The bus was cool and certainly not a
rust bucket. They got off easy with the horn porn. I entered a Secure Zone
with the horn blaring in Freedom. I simply pulled the fuse. DOH! The pier
and beach scenes were Ventura, CA. We lived in Ventura for 19 years. Miss it
but wouldn't move back. TCB Rules. Just might buy in to grampa's philosophy
someday soon. ;)

http://mail.yahoo.com