[tcb] Re: Okay, Finally Got Tto See Little Miss Sunshine

  • From: Ken Linoski <kenlinoski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 07:11:41 -0800 (PST)

I thought it was the funniest movie I seen in a long time, great story and my
kids laughed thier a** off too!

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  man i loved that movie. i
guess to each is his own.

>From: Stephen Brannan
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: Okay, Finally Got Tto See Little Miss Sunshine
>Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 06:43:30 -0800 (PST)
>
>We just saw it too. It was a pretty nice bus. The horn thing and clutch
>problem are easily enough fixed. I'll give credit to anybody brave enough
>to travel 1400 miles round trip in an air cooled VW who doesn't even know
>how to disconnect the horn. I won't drive a VW any where without a few
>basic tools. The movie was just OK, but the Bus was the redeeming factor.
>
>j duncan wrote: The movie sucked. No gratuitous
>sex. The bus was cool and certainly not a
>rust bucket. They got off easy with the horn porn. I entered a Secure Zone
>with the horn blaring in Freedom. I simply pulled the fuse. DOH! The pier
>and beach scenes were Ventura, CA. We lived in Ventura for 19 years. Miss
>it
>but wouldn't move back. TCB Rules. Just might buy in to grampa's philosophy
>someday soon. ;)

>http://mail.yahoo.com

The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here. Get all the scoop.
http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/