[tcb] Re: Oh Longview.......

  • From: "I Luv VWs" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 05:32:56 -0500

We can't make anything our daughter is here this weekend but we did recieve
an invite to the Bug Jam in Tampa we met these guys that help put it on a
few years ago at the Classic in Cal, they are organizing a campout starting
thurs before the Sunday show Nov 14th, our clients leave the 12th I don't
think we can drive that far that fast in that very slow camper but they are
sending flyers if anyone is interested. They said it was better than the
Classic but maybe they're prejudice a little, really friendly people though
I'm sure it would be fun.