[tcb] OT: Re: Difficulty of Replacing Frontend Bushings?

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ".TCP" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 21:12:24 -0600

I think he's pretty good in his class. He's been a member of the Sports Car
Club of America since '86 and racing the same Alpha the whole time. There were
three cars in his bracket that raced with others in the same class. Or is it
vice versa? He finished about middle of the pack, second in his class and he
picked up a few points.

There were a few beautiful cars, porches, camaros and 'stangs that blew engines
that day. There were some nice setups with a lot of bucks involved.

BTW: I didn't think of posting beforehand to see if Ronnie would be home for us
to swing by and see his new bus. :( We thought of ya, though!

He races an Alpha Romeo?  Does he ever finish?

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/