[tcb] Re: Not going to La Fayette this weekend...

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:34:17 -0700 (PDT)

sorry to hear your not going. still wondering who all is going from the Houston
area, I know Emily and I are going, Mark J.,  Denis, Chris and Jennifer, not
sure who else is going. waiting to hear from the others.

Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:    Sorry everyone. Dan & I have
decided not to go to La Fayette,LA. Dan has a huge honey do list , I have lots
of dusting, laundry, dog cleaning & brushing, bus repairing(I meant restoring),
  lots of cooking, Dan's mom's van is broke needs a water pump, gotta get the
car inspected, etc. The list goes on and on. Yes we are very sorry for telling
anyone that we would go.
  Dan & I have been to the show in La Fayette 2 yrs. ago. It is a fun show. If
you haven't been you better go. Just because Dan & I have decided not to go,
please go anyway.
  Denis will be going also, so whoever does go, please take care of Denis for
us. We love him so much, we would be crushed if anything happened to our
bestest friend in the whole world.
  We have to stay home once in a while. Peace. Let love rule!

    Katrina & Dan Martin
  71'bus "Homer"
  http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin