[tcb] Not going to La Fayette this weekend...

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:21:59 -0500

Sorry everyone. Dan & I have decided not to go to La Fayette,LA. Dan has a huge honey do list , I have lots of dusting, laundry, dog cleaning & brushing, bus repairing(I meant restoring),
lots of cooking, Dan's mom's van is broke needs a water pump, gotta get the car inspected, etc. The list goes on and on. Yes we are very sorry for telling anyone that we would go.
Dan & I have been to the show in La Fayette 2 yrs. ago. It is a fun show. If you haven't been you better go. Just because Dan & I have decided not to go, please go anyway.
Denis will be going also, so whoever does go, please take care of Denis for us. We love him so much, we would be crushed if anything happened to our bestest friend in the whole world.
We have to stay home once in a while. Peace. Let love rule!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin