[tcb] Re: No kidding, who is or is not coming to the Eureka Springs Show?

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:28:54 -0500

i haven't heard anything about the koa this year. i am hotelling it with the wife, we are using the time as a vacation/2nd honeymoon in eureka. that and we are pulling money from savings this year to even come so i will be staying in a 5 mile radius of the show. if folks go out to the koa i might make an apperance. don't think i will be going to your house though. i think andy said he was stayin' at your house. talk to steve or robb about koa they would know more. i know campsite 12 (the happenin' site) is still available last i checked so maybe that should be where folks go. it is fun with hte right folks.

but i will be at the show.

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: <buskatiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] No kidding, who is or is not coming to the Eureka Springs Show?
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:20:57 -0500

I am asking because I have heard from only Dan and Kat, who are not coming, and one Busketier who said that he was planning to come by. and I want to make sure to be nearby if anybody plans to come by.

It has been suggested that people come down here after the awards show, Saturday night. I haven't done anything for a party, that could change as soon as a few folks let me know that you are coming. We have a week to lay in a supply of roast beef sandwiches, 'tater salad and beer. All are welcome, just let me know.

Are there parties planned or expected at Lake Leatherwood and/or the KOA?