[tcb] Re: No kidding, who is or is not coming to the Eureka Springs Show?

  • From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 14:04:19 +0000

I still plan on being there.  Maybe I should stop at Traders Village for some
Budweiser glasses?

From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 07:12:09
To:<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:<buskatiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: No kidding, who is or is not coming to the Eureka Springs
Show?

First to make it clear, Sharon is in Austin this weekend. I have broken into
her computer to send this email so don’t tell her!

I talked to Barb Zimmer (the lady from Way Out Salvage that runs the Eureka
Show) on the phone yesterday. She said that she wanted to inform everyone that
the trophy Stines would not be there. Something was wrong with the consolidated
shipment from Germany to Chicago so it was refused and everything went back to
Germany and the Stines will be re-shipped from Germany to Eureka (but not
before the show).

I told her that if I couldn’t get a cheap trophy then just cancel my
reservations. Actually it’s no big deal, Sammie has got everyone beat with his
beautiful panel anyway. If you have ever been involved with putting on a show
you know that STUFF happens so I told her that we would be there to enjoy the
show and see everyone. She did want to make sure everyone knew so I’m passing
the word. We hope to see you there.

Steve (not Sharon)