[tcb] Re: Nacogdoches Show

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 10:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Paul.  Enjoyed doing it and having everyone.  Wish more people could
have been there, but it was nice.  And please convey thanks to Kurt and Bob for
bringing that Judson 56.  Just sent the results in to Bruce.  Hopefully we will
get a nice write up in Hot VWs.

From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Nacogdoches Show
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 10:13 PM

If you can't see the pictures in this email, click here to see it in a web
browser:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=404932240212%3A667520766

sammie's album 2010-03-27

sammie has shared photos with you.

 Here are some photos of the campout at Mission Tejas and the Nac show. Kodak
did not get all of them uploaded and I did not have time to fine tune some of
the pictures that needed it, but here's what I got. Thanks to all the TCBrs
that made it.

- sammie

View photos

Reminder: You can save these photos after viewing them by creating a free Kodak
Gallery account.

10¢ Prints when you buy 50+, ends 3/30/2010 - Shop Prints

Questions? Visit http://www.kodakgallery.com/A/help.html.

©Kodak, 2010. All rights reserved.