[tcb] Nac show 2012

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 13:57:52 -0700 (PDT)

We have already set up a date for the Nac show next year.  It is March 31.

Purpose of this e-mail is to let you know that we have some newer members of
our club who are really enthused about jumping in and making the show better
than ever.

One of the questions we have is there anything we can do that would make the
Friday night campout in Mission Tejas more enjoyable or successful?  Some ideas
were to furnish free beer to the campers (that idea was voted down), having a
bbq for the campers, having a judging contest for best campsite, etc.  Or had
the bus campers rather be just left alone for their own devices.  Got any ideas
forward them to me.

And since we are on the subject:  More and more show attendees are camping
there and as you know camp sites are limited; so you may want to start thinking
now about getting your camping reservations in.