[tcb] Nac Cruise?

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ".TCP" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 03:33:29 -0500

Is there a cruise this year to see the blossoms and local sights? If not, can
someone outline a self guided tour? Or can handouts from the local chamber of
commerce be made available? Last year everyone took off for the Ennis show and,
well, I didn't make it to the earlier shows. I'd love to see the local sights.
Be evven better if a local (Sammy!) could provide commentary on the local
intrigue. You know, gossip.