[tcb] Re: My new project

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 23:18:08 -0700 (PDT)

Larry is a very nice guy ,and very quite I guess by
listening he has learned abunch , I have never been to
his house or shop or drug store he bought .He said it
looks like a store that one day someone just left for
the night and never came back , straight out of the
50's and 60's soda fountain and all , I know it will
take some time ,but can't wait till you get it on the
road. See you at the classic.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=437700

> > Dan Martin
> > 1971 VW Bus
> > H.B.B.
> > T.C.B.
> >
> > http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin
> >
> http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Shows
> >

> Paul Smith
> www.23window.com/thezone
>
> T.C.B.
> H.B.B.

> Need Mail bonding?
> Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo!
> Answers users.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.