[tcb] Re: My new project

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 20:52:14 -0700 (PDT)

No we just looked at the shop on 3rd street in town.  He invited  me out to the
farm to look for some missing pieces when I come back  with a trailer.  It took
at a little time to get him talking, but  he is a very interesting guy once you
get him going.  He has had  some of the cars in the metal building for over 25
years.

  The bed and gates on this truck are very nice.  Some rust on the  front
windshield and  will need a new wheel well on the right rear  where a tire came
off driving down the road.  No rust on the  rockers or  inner fender wells.

  In the pictures it looks pretty bad, but it's the 15 year old clear coat
peeling off.

  Can't wait to get started.

  :-)

singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Ronnie,Did Larry take you