[tcb] Re: My new Double Cab

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:39:29 -0800 (PST)

OOOOOOH!  Now we really have twins, and almost triplets in that my panel is
also a 60. I will have to look up the VIN and build date on my DC and we can
compare.  I can't remember mine off the top of my head.  But if you look on the
plate just behind the passenger's seat the first numbers on there tell you the
build date by day/month,e.g. the build date on that plate on my panel is 04
12  9  stamped as the first line on the plate on the bulkhead just at shoulder
level behind the passenger side of the seat.  This means the 4th day of
December 1959, just one day before my birthday.  Well, at least the day, not
the year, I wasn't born until 1969.

From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] My new Double Cab
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 7:22 AM

Here's some photos of my new Double Cab.  Yes, he had to face some inclement
weather the other day but after this weekend hopefully he will be in the
garage.  His name is Sonne, the German word for Sun, but I'm pronouncing it as
Sunny.

http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/FreezingSonne?authkey=fdhSMxWTqXY#

Julie