[tcb] Re: My new Double Cab

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 13:31:30 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

That is until you get too many of them and the county accuses you of running a
junk yard and
your neighbors complain and you have one battery that works amongst all of them
and oh, by
the way did you drain the fuel tank when you stored it?  Better check that and
when was
the last time you checked the oil and I wonder if the brakes still work...