[tcb] Re: Mail order parts - who do you use?

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 06:40:59 -0600

i have personally used franklins vw werks, busdepot, bus-boys, mid america
motor works, the samba individuals, and that's about it

From: ThatVWGuy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Mail order parts
- who do you use?Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 21:38:48 -0500

I live far enough away from the "local" VW parts place that it a special trip
that has to be planned because I will end up burning 1-1/2 to 2 hours in the
process.  Since I do most of my work on the weekends I could place an order on
Monday and have it here in time for the next weekend.  I used to have an jobber
account with Rocky Mountain Motorworks and spent quite a bit with them.
Unfortunately they have gone toes up.  Who do you guys use for good prices and
reliable service?