[tcb] Re: Mail order parts - who do you use?

wolfsburg west

Dan <ThatVWGuy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I live far enough away from the "local" VW parts place that it a special trip
that has to be planned because I will end up burning 1-1/2 to 2 hours in the
process.  Since I do most of my work on the weekends I could place an order on
Monday and have it here in time for the next weekend.  I used to have an jobber
account with Rocky Mountain Motorworks and spent quite a bit with them.
Unfortunately they have gone toes up.  Who do you guys use for good prices and
reliable service?

  -Dan