[tcb] Re: Last question regarding paint, no really!

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 11:12:31 -0500

We said BLACK, James! Why ask if you're just going to do any old thing? That
was your "last paint question" and what did you do with it!

Murray is a '63 and 1/3. There were three distinct models in '63, so I have
seen and been told. I have a '63 suspension, but a small rear hatch/window.
There are '63s with big back windows. I had to be very clear which front
suspension I had for the correct dropped spindles. The fact that he started
life as a panel further helps to complicate.

From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, April 5, 2010, 9:55 AM

My bus is a '66 and the tank was black.