[tcb] Re: Knucklehead questions

  • From: "jumpinjoe" <jumpinjoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 09:12:41 -0500

You know, I'm all for having a Mark Sawyer appreciation day!

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 07:51:57 -0500

>My bus is running so well that I am hesitant do any work on it,
but for the first time in what feels like a year, I am going to
tune up the engine and do the brakes.
>The problem is that all my books are still in storage and I think
I have gone senile. I can't remember, without any question whether
to set my valves at .006 or .008. I am pretty sure it's .006. And
since I am still running points I need to set them at .015 yes? I
have a 1914 type 1 with dual Kadrons.

>Maybe I ought to tow it down there this weekend and let Mark do
it all. Is he going to have time to have any fun, or is he going
to work on our busses all the time?

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net