[tcb] Re: Jalousie inner frame - Want to buy

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 09:12:35 -0500

www.thebusco.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 8:34 AM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Jalousie inner frame - Want to buy

Jeff, do you have an email address for Ken?

ATX BUS wrote:
Eric

If you haven't found the window you need give Ken (Busco) a call.  He
is really nice and sells his stuff at affordable prices.  The windows
I got from him are different that what you are looking for but he
seems to have quite a few buses and spare parts.  He will ship and
insure what he sends you.

Jeff