[tcb] Re: It's Friday and I'm in a GREAT MOOD! What about ya'll???

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 20:38:12 -0500

I hope you get well soon! Glad it's not the pig flew!
It's gonna be sunny here all weekend, about 90 degrees,90 percent humidity.
I'm staying inside the house.
So I'll just be soaking up some AC all weekend playing with my sugar glider "Rosco".

On May 8, 2009, at 5:26 PM, Mike Hayes wrote:

Hope everybody has a good weekend! I on the other hand will be in the house with the (non swine)Flu. Glad it's gonna rain this weekend. Makes me feel better about wasting a weekend. :-(

Katrina Martin wrote:
Denis,
Focus grasshopper...Focus....Just read the pages I have posted...Focus...Do Not Read Any Other articles on the webpages I have listed...Focus...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ...

Unusual places to spend the night

http://listsgalore.blogspot.com/2009/04/10-of-worlds-most-unusual-places-to.html

Watchmen (one kickass movie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcPd2qbXqxc