[tcb] Re: It's Friday and I'm in a GREAT MOOD! What about ya'll???

  • From: christian wohlfahrt <cwnation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 19:35:15 -0500

Bend Texas at bearfoot fishing camp.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 8, 2009, at 11:39 AM, Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

bend, oregon?

christian wohlfahrt wrote:

I am done with work in a couple of hours, then it is off to bend for camping, canoeing, and geocaching.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 8, 2009, at 10:23 AM, Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good enough to watch one hour at least...

Katrina Martin wrote:

I watched 1 hour of it , it was KICKASS!
One of the best movies I've seen in a while.

On May 8, 2009, at 10:08 AM, Eric Woodall wrote:

Did ya'll already see Watchmen?
Looks pretty cool.

Katrina Martin wrote:

Focus grasshopper...Focus....Just read the pages I have posted...Focus...Do Not Read Any Other articles on the webpages I have listed...Focus...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. ..

Unusual places to spend the night

Watchmen (one kickass movie)

Floating Cities & Artificial Islands

Katrina & Dan Martin