[tcb] Re: It won't get hot here.

  • From: Eric Woodall <type2list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 06:46:21 -0700 (PDT)

Dang, Tell me about it!
I haven't been able to get anything done on the bus because it has been Too
Dang Hot here in houston!
We're jealous of you great weather Denis...

Katrina Martin <kartina1075@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:A cold front came through,
suppossed to be here in Houston today. That sucks that you got a pool and
haven't been able to use it..or not! I'm glad yall are having good weather,
makes it a lot easier on yall building the bungalo. If it was hot like it is
here, like 100 feels like 110, then nothing would ever get done.
Katrina
Denis wrote:
I have an above ground swimming pool, for myself and for Psychobilly, but it
won't get hot here! I am not setting it up until I need the relief. They are
predicting a record low here tomorrow of 60 degrees, a high of 85.
I got up this morning and had to put on long pants and a long sleeve shirt.

It may get hot for the Eureka Springs show, but I gotta tell you, so far we
have had a summer of 80s and 90s, and that ain't bad.