[tcb] Re: It won't get hot here.

  • From: Katrina Martin <kartina1075@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 06:33:22 -0700 (PDT)

A cold front came through, suppossed to be here in Houston today. That sucks
that you got a pool and haven't been able to use it..or not! I'm glad yall are
having good weather, makes it a lot easier on yall building the bungalo. If it
was hot like it is here, like 100 feels like 110, then nothing would ever get
done.
Katrina
Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have an above ground swimming pool, for myself and for Psychobilly, but it
won't get hot here! I am not setting it up until I need the relief. They are
predicting a record low here tomorrow of 60 degrees, a high of 85.
I got up this morning and had to put on long pants and a long sleeve shirt.

It may get hot for the Eureka Springs show, but I gotta tell you, so far we
have had a summer of 80s and 90s, and that ain't bad.