[tcb] Re: Is there is list out there of TCB's and what VW's that have(Year and Model)?

  • From: atx <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 18:43:14 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry to anyone driving through Austin today.  Some of the worst Ive ever seen
here.  Rain somehow equals spontaneous creation of cars and thus traffic.

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On Apr 15, 2010, at 6:16 PM, Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wow am I that obvious?

On Apr 15, 2010, at 6:07 PM, whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Sammy is stuck in traffic in Austin this very minuteM julie is just arring in
Berg

From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 20:44:05 -0500
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Is there is list out there of TCB's and what VW's that have
(Year and Model)?

I know. You're going to sell this list for potential ad revenue! :-)

I would suggest using Google spreadsheet. I think that will connect to the TCB
Facebook.

http://docs.google.com

and this tutorial on embedding in a Facebook page

http://grsml.wordpress.com/2010/04/12/embed-a-google-form-on-a-facebook-fan-page/

On Apr 13, 2010, at 12:35 PM, 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Is there? Would like to track who has what.

Trey