[tcb] Re: Is there is list out there of TCB's and what VW's that have(Year and Model)?

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 23:56:01 -0700 (PDT)

I finally made it about 11:15 pm.Didn't leave the house till 3 and stopped in
Burnet for supper with my son and future Daughter in law, Lots of rain .Too
late to cruise the park.See ya'll in the morning.
Paul Smith

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 7  October 8,9,and 10, 2010"Love all,trust a few,Do
wrong to none"