[tcb] Re: I cracked the whip but

  • From: "Duncan" <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 04:07:20 +0000

Ka-chee. Git goin' girl.

I just finished sound proofing and insulating all but the driver's door. I am
walking back and forth opening and closing doors. What a significant
difference! I can't wait to get Freedom on the open road so I can listen to
music and actually hear it.

Woohoo!

BTW: Cindy has a donation for T@P that you wire nuts will dig. ;)